This section contains scenes of violence and other explicit material.

Enter
Format: Vinyl 12" Artist: Limpe Fuchs
Release date: May 2016
Recorded at: Klangbad Studio Scheer in 2012-2014 by Andreas Schmid and Hans-Joachim Irmler
Other formats: download (mp3 & wav)

Upon request those who buy this vinyl record at our archive&store will receive the record for download once they have completed their purchase.

SPECIAL LIMPE FUCHS PACKAGE
Get the album Gestrüpp plus the CD Trampelpfadnomainroad for only 20€ (plus shipping).

For all Limpe Fuchs releases on play loud! visit our Limpe Fuchs Archive

Más

pl-61
vinilo-12

10.00 €

• For record stores or resellers who buy more than 10 records we offer special rates.
    Please contact us at [email protected]

• 01 Mit Grille

04:03

• 02 Gebüsch

08:01

• 03 Schnurrollen

03:33

• 04 Wellen

07:14

• 05 Holztrauer

06:03

• 06 Blechtanz

03:10

• 07 Tier im Gestrüpp

04:52

• 08 Metallwolke

04:29

Limpe Fuchs writes about her work on Gestrüpp
I am a composer and performer of acoustic and visual events. In the studio I am lacking the visual element. Therefore I like to work with multitracking. As a soloist I listen to my field recordings and integrate them into my new compositions. I do love radio plays and that is how I create a sort of audio theatre with the aid of my very special instruments and noises.

About Limpe Fuchs
Limpe Fuchs is a legend in the experimental music scene. In the late sixties, this percussionist drummed on self-made instruments, together with her then husband Paul Fuchs, in the Ensemble Anima. During that time, Limpe and Paul Fuchs cooperated with the classic pianist star Friedrich Gulda, as well as with jazz luminaries like Albert Mangelsdorff, and continually attracted the interest of their audiences in new constellations. Limpe Fuchs' solo performance with "variable wood and stone rows, ringing bronze in the pendulum strings, and a variety of skin and bronze drums" is a rare occasion to witness one of the early avant-gardists of the scene from the old Federal Republic Of Germany. She attempts, while playing live, to develop her musical ideas from the "resonance of the location where the performance takes place" - "to make music in the flow of time, with simplicity and emotion"! Her main concern is to sensitize the process of hearing: "Every tone is a sensation. Listening instead of shutting one's ears. Establishing silence."

carrito  

No hay productos

0.00 € Transporte
0.00 € Impuestos
0.00 € Total

Estos precios se entienden IVA incluído

Confirmar

PayPal